8/26/2015

Mind Map and Journey To Haji Lane

23 August 2015,



      Mind Map

    On Thursday during creative thinking class we did some colourful mind map on ' How educations leads to a happy life'.It was fun but to tell you the truth, I prefer individual work because when we had a group work we all had different idea and sometime we argued with each other but I knew that I had to get over this issue in order to grow up. 
    In mind map I wrote about family because family always be my first priority in my life apart from myself. In my opinion, every children wanted to make their family proud of them. As for myself, I tried to hard to find an opportunity to work with good people in a good place and maybe become famous to make my family happy and proud.






Journey to Haji Lane


       Today after school I decided to walk to Haji Lane , an artistic road near Arab street, so I quickly came back to my dorm to have a quick rest. Despite the hot weather and very strong sunlight, I finally walked to haji Lane around 3 pm. 




I can see bikes everywhere in Singapore, which I like it

I found myself wandered around Bali Lane because I didn't know how to cross to Haji Lane and unfortunately, my phone was out of data so I couldn't used google maps to help me. Luckily, while I was walking without knowing where I should go I saw a lady taking photos of a little route which lead to Haji Lane.






For me Haji Lane was nice but I would like it to be a little bit bigger and have more shade if it was possible. 








       After touring Haji Lane I ended up really wanted to open a coffee shop which sells brunch . I started to plane about my shop while waking around the street near Haji Lane. I would like my shop to be very minimal but cool the way I wanted my house to be. I would plant lots of green leaves in my shop and have a little green house near the cafe door.
      
       On the way back I spot some interesting decorations on a building. I liked the way they used opposite colours to make beautiful contrast. I also spot an interesting pink building which I really into it because I recently found that pink was my favourite colour at the moment.


Blue windows and red decorations


PINK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment