8/19/2015

The First Secret Of Design Is Noticing

16 August 2015,


The First Secret Of Design Is Noticing

         Previously in creative thinking class we watched TED Talk by Tony Fadell "The First Secret Of Design Is Noticing" it was about how designer think and come up with new idea. I really enjoyed listening to him, his idea and way of expressing it made me think together with him while he talked. When he talked about a fruit's label I laughed softly and felt strange not to notice that it also annoyed me times over times but like what he said I suddenly felt numb and kept doing that like a routine every time I had an apple.


www.businessinsider.com



I kept thinking about an apple then came up with some idea that I think it should work. Why not produce an edible label so we do not have to peel it out, we just simply enjoy our apple with label on it. I tried to think about the possibility of my idea because it would be very nice to use this idea in real life but the problem was I wasn't very good in chemistry so I don't know how to produce it. Nowadays we can see many eco-ideas like this for example edible spoon made out of paper or grains or edible cups made from rice flour, I believed that soon we will also have an edible label as well.




biodesignin.wordpress.com



www.worldsciencefestival.com

No comments:

Post a Comment